Focalistic, M.J, Shaunmusiq, Ftears, and Xduppy contributed simultaneously to the record that might dominate the mainstream in South Africa.
“Baja Ko Pele” literally means “They went to Pele.” The song is a contagious Amapiano song that was performed in their local dialect, Zulu.
Xduppy, Shaunmusiq, and Ftears were referenced for the song’s production. “Baja Ko Pele” comes after Focalistic’s recent album, “Ghetto Gospel.”
Check out other songs from Focalistic on NaijaVibes;
- Focalistic – Dzudza ft. Mellow & Sleazy
- Focalistic – Might Not Forgive You ft. Sjava, Dynasty
- Focalistic – Tabela Hape ft. Kabza De Small, Mellow & Sleazy, Myztro, M.J
- Focalistic – 3310 ft. Mellow & Sleazy, Madumane
- Focalistic – SJEPA ft. Mellow & Sleazy, M.J